ElecInfo - your Gateway to Electronic Resources
ALERT: Password security when using e-journals or e-books
Please ensure that you do not use your Aberystwyth University (e-mail) login and password on the websites of e-journals, e-books and other AU electronic resources. You should only use these on a website or dialogue box that is in the .aber.ac.uk domain e.g. shibboleth.aber.ac.uk. Instructions for accessing e-journals etc off-campus are given in the ‘Authentication’ note in E-journals @ Aber or via the 'show info' links in Primo. Please access these via Primo or the ElecInfo gateway: http://www.aber.ac.uk/en/is/elecinfo/index.html For further help, email firstname.lastname@example.org
AU E-resources and Information
- A-Z of Electronic Information Sources
- E-journals @ Aber (How to use E-journals @ Aber)
- Open Access E-journals
- NLW and other library catalogues
- Subject information
- Data and Media Resources Online
- CADAIR - Aberystwyth University's digital repository
Most AU e-resources and e-journals can be accessed on-campus, or off-campus using VPN, without the need for a password. Access requirements for each resource are given in our ElecInfo A-Z list, E-journals @ Aber and Primo.
- Using Aber VPN - Recommended for off-campus access - Use VPN to become part of the campus network, without being physically connected to it.
- Using Federated Access Management, Shibboleth and Institutional Access - required by some resources, or when using Primo.
- Resource-specific username and password list - for resources that require a specific username/password.